Pages

Friday, January 16, 2015

Do It Afraid


Today is the day! I have tried to make excuses.....deny, ignore and even allow myself to be intimidated into thinking that I'm not good enough or  creative enough to do what I know God is gracing me to do. So.....I'm choosing to step out and "do it afraid", to show up and be available for Him. And like every area of my life, I am completely dependent on His love and grace.....but I wouldn't want it any other way!
As Eleanor Roosevelt once said....."Do one thing every day that scares you". This definitely qualifies for me!

1 comment:

  1. Yaaaaaay!!! I'm so thrilled to see this step of faith you're taking in beginning to share, for others to be blessed and benefited by, the unique gift that is YOU! I'm standing with you in the truth that God has not given us a spirit of fear. Rejoicing in advance for all He will accomplish through you here, for truly, YOU are one of His amazing "gifts of grace".

    ReplyDelete